It’s spring HVAC maintenance season! Have you had the chance to schedule spring maintenance for your system with Columbia Heating and Cooling? If not, call today and set up an appointment. Preventative maintenance is the best way to prepare for the summer months ahead. You’ll avoid emergency calls during the peak warm seasons and ensure that your system is performing efficiently which will save you money on utility bills.
Here is what we do to maintain your air conditioner during an annual spring maintenance appointment:
11 Point Air Conditioner Tune-Up
- Cycle the air conditioner
- Test total refrigerant pressure
- Test outdoor ambient temperature
- Test indoor ambient temperature
- Test amperage draw on fan motors
- Oil motors
- Check integrity of electrical contactors
- Tighten and inspect all electrical connections
- Inspect indoor coils and drain properly
- Inspect and clean outdoor coils
- Change fuses
So, don’t wait! Give your air conditioner some TLC before it has to kick into high gear this summer. Call us today to schedule your appointment!